COMCAST – WOODRIDGE DATA CENTER
R&D Laboratory / Mission Critical Corporate Office / Interiors
The 80,000 square-foot call center with server room features office, 1 exterior dock, 1 drive-in door and parking for 536 cars. Comcast is a television cable and high-speed internet provider.
- Installation of two (2) redundant 15-ton Liebert units with web-based DDC control systems
- Installation of 300 KVA backup generator with 400 amp transfer switch
- Installation of 160 KVA, 480v UPS with 10 minutes of back-up
- Installation and testing of single mode and multimode optical fiber, CAT 3-100 pair cable and required data racks, ladder racks and cable management
- Structured cabling for 500-seat call center via cable trays and walker duct